Monday - Friday
0730-120 & 1430 - 1700
MAWB, consol manifest, HAWB(s), shipper(s) invoice, shipper(s) packing list
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde (Portugal)
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Central African Republic
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Madeira (Portugal)
- Mayotte (France)
- Réunion (France)
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Is freight collect on HAWB available?
- Is destination clearance and delivery available?
- Is ISPM15 (IPPC) required for solid wood materials?
- Is shipper required to undertake Pre Shipment Inspection?
import airline storage period from time of arrival
Destination import notes and documentation requirements
- original AWB (full original set not E-copy or photo copy)
- original Shipper's invoice
- original Shippers packing list
All documents must be in English
HAWB must show actual true freight charges otherwise IATA rate will be applied as the Value for Customs
Consignee is to be stated in full by name of importer, importers address, phone number and contact person
China Customs at origin require details of MAWB consignee and HAWB consignee tax i.d / VAT number to process export entry.
THE FOLLOWING HAS TO BE UNDERTAKEN PRIOR TO EXPORT AT ORIGIN
Togo conducts a Destination Inpection Scheme (DIS) for all air imports into Togo at time of customs entry.
Goods valued at F.O.B 15000000 CFA (XOF) (approx 2500 USD) and less are not subject to D.I.S
Last update: November 20, 2020