Monday - Friday
0900 - 1700
MAWB, consol manifest, HAWB(s), shipper(s) invoice, shipper(s) packing list
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde (Portugal)
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Central African Republic
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Madeira (Portugal)
- Mayotte (France)
- Réunion (France)
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Is freight collect on HAWB available?
- Is destination clearance and delivery available?
- Is ISPM15 (IPPC) required for solid wood materials?
import airline storage period from time of arrival
Destination import notes and documentation requirements
- original AWB (full original set not E-copy or photo copy)
- original Shipper's invoice
- original Shippers packing list
All documents must be in English
HAWB must show actual true freight charges otherwise IATA rate will be applied as the Value for Customs at destination
Consignee is to be stated in full by importer of record, importers address, phone number and contact person
China Customs at origin require details of MAWB consignee and HAWB consignee tax i.d / VAT number to process export entry.
Destination Documnetaion Inspection (DDI)
Air shipments of total C.I.F value of 2000 USD and under are not subjet to DDI.
The following shipments are exempted from PSI and will undergo DDI without penalty:
- Air shipments with a CIF (Cost + Insurance + Freight) value equal or above USD 2,000.00
- Shipments of used personal effects and household goods coming from the USA can undergo PSI or DDI (depending on the importer’s choice) without penalty.
The following shipments must undergo DDI but will be charged a penalty by Customs:
- All imports that have not undergone PSI while mandatory (except where the shipment is PSI exempted).
The products/shipments described below are exempted from inspection:
- Air Imports below CIF USD 2,000.00
- Reasonable amount of personal, household or removal articles as defined in regulation by LRA
- Supplies for missions, United Nations Organizations and NGO’s
- Gold, precious stones, objects of art. Notwithstanding, at the request of the LRA, Gold, precious stones and other minerals shall be subject to inspection by BIVAC before export and of imported and shall attract BIVAC inspection fee or the Customs User Fee as applicable
- Explosives and pyrotechnic products, arms, ammunition, weapons and implement of war imported by the Arm Forces of Liberia (AFL), Liberia National Police(LNP), and National Security Agency (NSA)
- Live animals
- Trade samples
- Foodstuffs from West Africa region
Last update: November 20, 2020