Monday - Friday
0900 - 1700
MAWB, consol manifest, HAWB(s), shipper(s) invoice, shipper(s) packing list
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde (Portugal)
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Central African Republic
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Madeira (Portugal)
- Mayotte (France)
- Réunion (France)
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Is freight collect on HAWB available?
- Is destination clearance and delivery available?
- Is ISPM15 (IPPC) required for solid wood materials?
import airline storage period from time of arrival
Destination import notes and documentation requirements
- original AWB (full original set not E-copy or photo copy)
- original Shipper's invoice
- original Shippers packing list
Shippers invoice and packing list must be in Portuguese. Translation service available by request.
HAWB must show actual true freight charges otherwise IATA rate will be applied as the Value for Customs at destination
Consignee is to be stated in full by importer of record, importers address, phone number and contact person
China Customs at origin require details of MAWB consignee and HAWB consignee tax i.d / VAT number to process export entry.
Last update: November 20, 2020