Monday to Friday
0900 - 1700
MAWB, consol manifest, HAWB(s), shipper(s) invoice, shipper(s) packing list
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde (Portugal)
- Canary Islands (Spain)
- Central African Republic
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Madeira (Portugal)
- Mayotte (France)
- Réunion (France)
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Is freight collect on HAWB available?
- Is destination clearance and delivery available?
- Is ISPM15 (IPPC) required for solid wood materials?
- Is shipper required to undertake Pre Shipment Inspection?
- Freight collect
import airline storage period from time of arrival
Destination import notes and documentation requirements
- original AWB (full original set not E-copy or photo copy)
- original Shipper's invoice
- original Shippers packing list
All documents must be in English
HAWB must show actual true freight charges otherwise IATA rate will be applied as the Value for Customs at destination
Consignee is to be stated in full by importer of record, importers address, phone number and contact person
China Customs at origin require details of MAWB consignee and HAWB consignee tax i.d / VAT number to process export entry.
THE FOLLOWING HAS TO BE UNDERTAKEN PRIOR TO EXPORT AT ORIGIN
Cotecna pre-Export Shipment inspection applies for shipments with commercial value of 1955 EURO or more (C.I.F value).
Commercial shipper is fully responsible for arranging Cotecna at origin through approved Cotecna inspection agents prior to air export.
Last update: November 20, 2020